Billie Marie Matteo2516 I St NE Apt 208
Auburn, WA 98002-2426
Proven experience to take a job from start to finish. Able to interface with clients and associates to ensure a smooth work flow. Innovative and resourceful to reach job completion.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:2012 to Present Owner; The-Web-Pros.com, Auburn, WA.
- Built up while attending school for web design and development.
- Highlights websites that I have built.
- Outlines the process of designing a website.
- Invoicing; use of MS Excel, MS Word.
- Customer and Employee relations.
- Carpentry, plumbing, electrical, estimating.
- Dealing with customers, work scheduling.
- Time and payroll management.
- Assessment of security needs and designing solutions.
- Manufacture of devices and systems use for security.
- Provided service and repair of security systems.
- Installation and Repair of mobile and fixed communications equipment.
- Installation and Repair of mobile data systems.
- Repair of emergency signaling devices and sirens.
- Radio communications equipment repair.
- CCTV, light bars, sirens bench and field service.
- Maintenance and operation of 65,000 watt UHF TV transmitters.
- Maintenance of heat exchangers used with vapor cooled klystron tubes.
- Monitored signals for FCC compliance.
81-82 Blunder Tongue Labs, Lakewood, N.J., Senior Technician
79-81 Young & Rubicam, NYC, N.Y., Computer Peripheral Tech
74-76 US Army Signal, Ft Hood, TX., Microwave and Multiplex Communications Tech,
76-77 Focus Master, Brick, N.J., Radio TV Repair Tech.
EDUCATION:2012 to 2015 Seattle Central College, Web Design, Web Development, Business
1972 - 1974 Union County Vo/Tech, Electronics
1975 High School Grad
PERSONAL:Vietnam Era Veteran, Honorable Discharge
Advanced Class Radio Amateur license; KI7WL.
FCC General Radiotelephone License: PG0318700, Philadelphia PA 1986
Resume in Document form